The Best Vape Tanks for Flavors and Cloud Chasing: 2016-2017
If you’re wanting to explore the world of vape-tanks, chasing the biggest clouds, and enjoying the greatest flavors vaping has to offer, read on. We know what it takes to be flavorful, why it’s fun and enjoyable to blow bigger vape clouds, and will recommend the most efficient, reliable, and well-known vape tanks on the market.
1. Smok TFV8 – If you’re wondering how the ‘pros’ produces those huge vape clouds and still maintain absolutely delightful, true to its name flavors then the Smok TF49 is the vape you want. It packs a whopping 6ml capacity which means both more juice in the fill, but also a longer lasting, enjoyable experience without having to worry about bringing extra vape juice with you on the go. Smok has a solid reputation within the vape community, comes highly recommended, and in comparison to competing models utilizes bigger coils which means more precise power, consistency, and not having to worry about any ‘burnt taste’ or a fast draining battery. Nobody wants to be told they’ll have to regularly change their coils, and in all reality that should each last you relatively long. Unfortunately, not all vape tank coils are designed to keep up with the serious power the vape tank is using.
2. JOYETECH CUBIS CUPPED SUB-OHM Tank – Are you a big fan of vape tanks, the feel of a direct mouth to lung hit, and looking to upgrade or experience it yourself? The JOYETECH CUBIS CUPPED SUB-OHM Tank is an awesome place to start and will introduce you to the world of sub-ohming. This vape tank is built with stainless steel coils that are designed to consistently be used at as low as 0.5ohms, and only 15 to 30W. It is also designed to run 1.0 ohms at 10 to 25W or 1.5 ohms at 8 to 20W depending on the BF coil head you decide to go with. It is an all-around great vape tank, effective, and easy to use.
3. VaporFi Edge Tank – If you’re looking to get on the full saddle of maximum vape juice, sub-ohming (and direct mouth to lung hits), and take total control of the temperature of your vaping then VaporFi Edge Tank will meet your expectations. You can regularly hit as low as 0.2 ohm at 0-80W or 0.5 ohm at 0-80W and not have to worry about burning your coils. This vape tank is made of premium materials consisting of Pyrex glass and stainless steel parts. It’s an absolute must have for anyone looking for total control, efficiency, and a longer lasting experience.
4. Aspire Nautilus Mini Adjustable Airflow BVC Tank – If you’re you NEW to the vaping game and looking to dive in head-first, the Mini BVC vape tank comes with precise dual vertical coils and produces some of the best flavors possible thanks to it’s well thought and revolutionized design. Aspire has made this vape tank easy to use, out of reliable stainless steel metal, and it’s BVC technology will deliver pure flavor of the vape juice or juices you choose. The tank is built to last and not leak, comes with a Standard 510 threading and is a total of 18.5mm in diameter – optimizing compatibility with other easy to use heads if you want to swap out.
5. Eleaf iJust 2 TC Tank – If you’re on a budget and looking to get the most bang for your buck then this ELEAF TC Tank is a great choice. ELEAF has an awesome reputation and is well known to vape enthusiasts and communities around the net. It’s a great price, made with Ni200 Nickel coil, can hold up to 5.5ml of vape juice and it’s stylish external airflow controller sweetens the deal. It’s still 22mm in diameter and is a great, temperature controlled “atty” (atomizer) to get you started.